This Website is operated by Richard Graham trading as Richard Graham Photography (we or us).
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Information we may collect from you
As a user, we may collect and process the following data from and about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Website or requesting further services. The typical information that we collect includes your name, e-mail address, address and telephone number.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Website and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
IP addresses and cookies
We do not actively set cookies. However, third party service providers may do so, and you should read their privacy policies.
Where we store your personal data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet or over mobile networks is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website or over mobile networks; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To make the Website more interesting and useful to you, the information that we collect from you on registering to use the Website, subscribing to our Services or requesting further services may be used for advertising and market research purposes. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users. We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience. The information that we share will always be provided in an anonymous format that never allows you to be identified.
We may employ the services of a third party to help us in certain areas, such as in relation to payment processing or website hosting. In some cases the third party may receive your information. However, at all times, we will control and be responsible for the use of your information.
Use of your information for marketing purposes
We may use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you. If you are an existing user, we will contact you by electronic means (e-mail) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data or you can order ad-supported products.
Disclosure of your information
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data.